Sunday, May 20, 2007 at 23:02 |  
There isn't much left to be said about this last weekend's gig at the Hylton. The number of patrons that came to the Hylton to check us out was, for the most part, above average, and they were very supportive of our material, with a select few exceptions, whom were obviously in the minority.

I'm not about to sit and gripe about the things that went wrong this weekend. There are certainly many things that require improvement, and there are those who need attitude adjustments, but thankfully those do not belong to any band members -- or anyone close to us anyway. Yes the gig was an rousing success, and honestly, I felt it went far better than I had expected.

I thought about posting a bunch of pictures from this weekends' performance, but given the time it would require to tweak some 50 pictures, and a few video files, I decided against it. Instead, I may post the odd photo here and there, with a few interjections by me. For example, the photo that accommodates this post is entitled "Ouch! My Eye!!!".

Tung N' Groove has a lot of work to do before we hit the stage again this summer. More posts are to come in the near future. Ciao!
Posted by MC Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 screaming fans: