Monday, July 7, 2008
at
20:37
|
Here's a new track for you all to listen to. Once again, audio will be presented in this manner until I can iron out some details with respect to an audio player that will reside permanently in the sidebar.
Enjoy.
By the way, the first song (Burnin' Up) has been removed for the time being.
[Ed Note: I have spent several hours scouring the web, and learning a bit of javascript. There is a full-featured streaming audio player located on the sidebar. Right now, the playlist features the two songs I have uploaded -- more will come in the future.]
Enjoy.
[Ed Note: I have spent several hours scouring the web, and learning a bit of javascript. There is a full-featured streaming audio player located on the sidebar. Right now, the playlist features the two songs I have uploaded -- more will come in the future.]
0 screaming fans:
Post a Comment