Thursday, July 24, 2008
at
19:21
|
Hello friends:
In order to accommodate the growth of the band and it's expanding fanbase, we have decided to register our own domain -- www.tungngroove.com. The blogspot address will always redirect to the new address, though you may want to update your bookmarks accordingly.
New features will be added to the site in the coming days -- so come back and visit soon!
UPDATE JULY 26, 2008:
I have spent several hours re-designing the look and feel of the website. I surmise that my work is about 60% complete -- additional features and tweaks will be coming the the following days, but the general feel of the site will remain for the time being. I hope you all enjoy the new look of this site.
In order to accommodate the growth of the band and it's expanding fanbase, we have decided to register our own domain -- www.tungngroove.com. The blogspot address will always redirect to the new address, though you may want to update your bookmarks accordingly.
UPDATE JULY 26, 2008:
I have spent several hours re-designing the look and feel of the website. I surmise that my work is about 60% complete -- additional features and tweaks will be coming the the following days, but the general feel of the site will remain for the time being. I hope you all enjoy the new look of this site.
0 screaming fans:
Post a Comment